Complaint Review: Usight.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2004

• Reported By:Church Point Louisiana
Usight.com
727 N. 1550 E. Suite 300 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Usight.com ripoff report filed (3/15/04) contacted by company representative (3/16/04) who said he would "make it right" Orem Utah

*Author of original report: More lies DID NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!

*Consumer Suggestion: What has happened?

*Author of original report: usight false promises exposed

*Author of original report: More false promises

I was contacted by a company representative (3/16/04 after filing a ripoff report (3/15/04). This person said bad business "person" was fired and usight would "make it right". I will follow up with a report within a month, allowing time to
see what happens.

Chip
Church Point, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usightcom/Orem-Utah-84097/Usightcom-ripoff-report-filed-31504-contacted-by-company-representative-31604-who-84217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usight.com

More lies DID NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!

AUTHOR: Chip - (U.S.A.)

The only thing usight did was remove the product information I had spent months accumulating, and that with no notice! At that point I had nothing to show for my money or time. Usight
definitely DID NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

What has happened?

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Chip- on 4/16 you were promised that the company would "make it right." Have they done anything for you?

usight false promises exposed

AUTHOR: Chip - (U.S.A.)

After all said and done usight has bilked (read milked) my credit dry charging for a website that I spent aproximately 3oo hrs building,(no hits) using a site name beginning with "free" which they guaranted would produce hits (did not happen).

Usight promoter additionally charged me for "unique" travel program to offer as freebe, (turns out not unique and other companies offering better programs). Did not get the "Hits" to read my travel program advertisment anyway, more $'s in usight account.

When contacted I was told that they could get me the hits (which did not happen) instead I find my websight information (remember-300+ hrs building) has been removed)! I had to cancel credit card and close bank account which was drained dry by Bridgestone bank (holder of Merchant account monthly charges) for my non-existant website business.

Note that I had additionally paid usight for a merchant account, they just didn't tell me about the monthly charges. At follou up
meeting the promoter attempted more sales instead of it being "an instructional seminar for website building and business generations". Typical Bait and Switch, I was a "sucker"!

More false promises

AUTHOR: Chip - (U.S.A.)

5/28/04 False promises made again. I was told that the "hits" would be arranged, did not happen! It has been necessary to cancel my credit card, close a bank account, and let a domaign name expire to rid myself of these crooks. And I am not finished yet. I want them exposed and my money back.