Complaint Review: Usmr xpress insurance inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabethlainhart — Sparland Illinois United States of America
Usmr xpress insurance inc.
4027 S wells Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Usmr xpress insurance inc. They sent me a check for 1,860.50 and told me to deposit it into my bank, it was for a job for a mystery shopper. They told me to keep 350 and use the rest for my purchases that I would keep. sending Chicago, Illinois

We were filling out job apps. We recieved in the mail a part time job being a mystery shopper. The letter with instructions came with a check for 18 hundred dollars. We were to deposit it into our bank. We were instructed to take out 350 for ourselves and use the rest for the "mystery shopping" and we were to keep all of the things we bought and fax them the receipts and we keep the merchandise. They instructed we had 24 hours from the time of our first assignment to finish. We took the check to our bank at CEFCu, they said it was flagged as fraudulent but they would put it in the account on hold. Then we took it to walmart to see if it would go through the check checking system and it did not. This caused alot of emotional distress considering we have 8 children and no money for christmas, we fiqured this would help with christmas for our children. I was smart enough to call the Cole Taylor Bank in Chicago to check and see if the check was infact fraud, that was the bank that they used. It was in fact fraudulent and I want everyone to be aware of this. It could happen to you. Ppl pray on the others. I am sure if we would have pushed the button to start assignment it would have stated something like I had to send them money or something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usmr-xpress-insurance-inc/Chicago-Illinois-60609/Usmr-xpress-insurance-inc-They-sent-me-a-check-for-186050-and-told-me-to-deposit-it-in-981579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usmr xpress insurance inc.