Complaint Review: Uspassportonline

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Miami Florida United States of America
Uspassportonline
Palm beach, Florida United States of America

Uspassportonline Website is misleading ... This. Is not the us passport office... They have a 24 hour cancellation ... But weren't available via phone ...tried to cancel .... Won't refund. Us government should inves Palm beach, Florida

Their website looks like an online portal to the us passport office ... It's deceptive ... Don't be fooled. They have a 24 hour cancellation party ... But no 24 hour customer service. I was concerned when I found out that I needed to send my social security number ... And figured out they were not a govt agency ... Don't let the "official look of the website fool you" they will not refund my $129 despite the fact I've asked to cancel and have received no services. The us passport office should shut these folks down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uspassportonline/Palm-beach-Florida-/Uspassportonline-Website-is-misleading-This-Is-not-the-us-passport-office-They-ha-987012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uspassportonline