Complaint Review: Ussa

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2005

• Reported By:Abington Massachusetts
313 Washington St Apt 3 Abington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Ussa ripoff Las Vegas nevada

I have recieved in the mail a letter stating that i had won monies documented in my name for the amount of 3 million dollars and that I had to send a 20 dollar document fee. I looked everything over all the paper work seemed real so i sent the money in. I was so excited that I had won, that it didn't occur to me that it could be a scam.

I couldnt sleep at night I was to busy thinking about how much happier my life was going to be and how much i could help my brother who is sick, and my best friend who has cancer. I wasn't completly sure so i did some research and came across this website. I can't believe this whole thing is a scam! WHat they're doing to people should be illegal!

It's not fair to get someone's hopes up like that. They don't know people's situations. This is I think, is one of the most cruel things you could do to someone. They should be put in jail and everyone that they told that were going to get 3 mil should get their 3 mil. Ussa said in their letter that "all unawarded monies have to be awarded by LAW"

Abington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2005 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ussa/Abington-Massachusetts-02351/Ussa-ripoff-Las-Vegas-nevada-165672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ussa