Complaint Review: Ussa

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2005

• Reported By:midland Texas
Ussa
P.O. BOX 98835 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Ussa ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

I RECIEVED THIS WANT O BE CERTIFIED LETTER IN THE MAIL SAYING IT WAS AN OFFICIAL REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION. IT SAID THAT I HAD $3,700,300.00 COMING AND TO GET IT I HAD TO SEND $20.00.

MY HUSBAND SAID IT WAS A RIP-OFF AND I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND BAMM!! I FOUND OUT THEY WERE A GIMIKK... TIMES IS REALLY HARD AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS GOT.. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THOUGH BECAUSE IF I WAS OUT THE CLOUD AND I WON SOME MONEY WHY WOULD I HAVE TO PAY IF I HAD WON... SILLY ME AND SILLY COMPANY WHO TRIED TO GET ME , AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY GETTING GOT BY ME WARNING OTHER PEOPLE...

Cynthia
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2005 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ussa/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-88351/Ussa-ripoff-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-165822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ussa