Complaint Review: Utahskis.com

• Reported By: Ncbabi — queens New York
Utahskis.com
, Select State/Province USA

Utahskis.com Incompetent , Dishonest, False promise salt lake city Utah

Had the worst experience with this website. They are dishonest & has no integrity. I order a set of bindings since Christmas & the product never came (I figured it was delayed because of the storm)I called them up and they initially apologized they dropped the ball and offer me the product w 25% off or free overnight delivery. At this point it wont make it in time for my trips planned so I took the 25%off instead of the overnight. Only to find out they ended up shipping the product to me with 2 day shipping and full price. After going back and forth with the staffs & asking for a manager to call me back. The manager never called back but the staff said they will cancel the 2day shipment and reship the bindings out to me with 25% off via ground shipment. Then the very next day they had the audacity to cancel my entire order and state they will no longer sell me the bindings. This company is incompetent & they do not live up to their promise. They have zero integrity & poor customer service. Luckily I found SunSki.com that was selling the product for a much cheaper price and free shipping and they arrive in 2 days.

Nancy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Utahskiscom/Select-StateProvince/Utahskiscom-Incompetent-Dishonest-False-promise-salt-lake-city-Utah-1117472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Utahskis.com