Complaint Review: Utalk Unlimited And American Value

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
Utalk Unlimited And American Value
P.O. Box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Utalk Unlimited And American Value ripoff here are some working numbers Las Vegas Navada

Some sale man called(at the end of 2003). Told me they are going to give free gas coupon at $1.9. You can cancel
anytime, no charge.

A few days later my checking account was charged by $140 and $120 respectively. I closed my account to prevent other charge.

I called at Jan 2004. They told me they will refund. I was busy. The check they promised never arrive. The orginal number they give do not work anymore.

I find their new number on http://www.ripoffreport.com/Telemarketing-Companies/Utalk-Unlimited/utalk-unlimited-ripoff-fraudul-866F6.htm
at May 2004. I called and they told me the check will be send soon(wihtin a week).

The working number for utalk unlimited now is 800 207 0174
the new number for american value is 800 205 7862

frank
baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Utalk-Unlimited-And-American-Value/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Utalk-Unlimited-And-American-Value-ripoff-here-are-some-working-numbers-Las-Vegas-Navada-1033238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Utalk Unlimited And American Value