Complaint Review: Utherverse Red Light

Utherverse Red Light
internet Internet USA

Utherverse Red Light Banned me without any reason  Internet

Greetings Team Rip Off

I joined a site known as Red Light Light operated by Utherverse Agust 2012 and for many months enjoyed the 'game' it provided until recently (July 2013), suddenly and without any prior warning or any contact with me they just banned me from using their site stating violation.

When i tried in vain many times to enquire why I was banned, they point blank refussed to tell me, stating that due to the nature of the violation they could not tell me.

I have absolutely no idea what it is I did wrong, or indeed I am not aware I have done anything wrong, (nothing knowingly on my part at all), just suddenly they banned me - with no reason.

Even trying to appeal to their sense of understanding has done nothing, they have been totally rude to me and aggressive.

I have no idea at all what (if anything I have done to warrent such aggressive and rude behaviour), let alone the most unprofessional way they have just decided to ban me.

I live UK so have not got any idea how internet laws and regulations are governed in US, we have strict laws in place here in UK for internet service providers and processes that would deal with this, but there again this sort of unreasonable behaviour would just not be tollerated in UK and the service provider in UK would be called into account.

The reason I am contacting you is that through a web search found with great interest comments from many others about the disgraceful service that utherverse gives, I had no idea that so many others have complained, aand furthermore was totally "shocked!", to read accounts from many others over similar treatment

Please, I just wanted to add my experience to others and to inform you that others outside the US are experiencing the same problem with this service/company.

I have to cancelled my subscription to this company, so that no further payments can be taken.

May I please add, I think it is an absolute disgrace the way this company is allowed to operate under this fashion and wondered how they continue to treat people/customers in this agressive rude manner, not to mention the many times lately that they continue to provide such poor services to their members, they obviously have no regard toward business ethics, or customer service at all, it does nothing toward international relations, or indeed to relations within the US from what I have read so far from your site.

In conclusion, may I also state and agree with others who have posted complaints about utherverse - it is a total 'rip off' having invested time and money within this site to lose everthing let alone the fantastic friendships lost between others using this site (worth more than any financial outlay) is criminal.

Thank you for this opportunity in allowing me to respond to my own dreadful experiences caused by utherverse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Utherverse-Red-Light/internet/Utherverse-Red-Light-Banned-me-without-any-reasonnbsp-Internet-1068613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Utherverse Red Light