Complaint Review: Utopia Silver Supplements

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: ConsumerJustice — United States of America
Utopia Silver Supplements
U.S. Post Office Box 444 Utopia, Utah United States of America

Utopia Silver Supplements Skonestein International Sold false product as colloidal silver gel as replacement for the actual product in the original container of the manufacturer. Utopia Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: RipOff Report Hoax or "How To Commit Libel For Dummies"

Utopia Silver Supplements refused to refund my $25.45 or even replace the product I received.  Having used the colloidal silver product for over 2 years,  immediately realized it was nothing more than "aloe vera" that had been placed in the original bottle from the manufacturer (Mountain Well-Being).  Instead, they told my credit card company I needed to prove the product was not colloidal silver by having it "chemically analyzed" at my own expense!

I have since purchased the product directly from the manufacturer, Mountain Well-Being, and as usual, was completely healed and satisfied with the product.  It is shameful and criminal that Utopia Silver would be allowed to Steal customers money by falsifying products in an effort to Increase Profits!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Utopia-Silver-Supplements/Utopia-Utah-78884/Utopia-Silver-Supplements-Skonestein-International-Sold-false-product-as-colloidal-silver-1003404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Utopia Silver Supplements

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

RipOff Report Hoax or "How To Commit Libel For Dummies"

AUTHOR: Utopia Silver Supplements - ()

The story we're responding to never happened and is a hoax.

We buy Silver Aloe Gel from Mountain Well Being at a wholesale price, mark it up to a retail price and sell it on our website. We do the same with products from a number of manufacturers. Go to www.cart.utopiasilver.com and see the banner slide of the manufacturers whose products we sell. It would make no sense to buy from a manufacturer (Mountain Well Being), unseal their bottles, pour out their aloe vera and silver gel, fill the bottle with just plain aloe vera gel, reseal their bottles, and then sell it as Aloe Vera and silver from Mountain Well Being. Think of the time and effort it would take to do what this libeler is claiming. I have a novel idea, why not just sell the product as we purchased it from Mountain Well Being without goinf through all that rigmarole? Think of all the time and money we could save.

We have an unconditional money back guarantee on the colloidal products we produce. We even give you 60 days to return it for a refund.

If you have any questions, call (830) 966-2315 or (830) 966-2325 or email ben@utopiasilver.com We would be more than happy to respond.

Notice: If the lying coward who posted this ridiculous little piece of libel will call me (Ben Taylor) and give me their contact information, I will give him/her the choice of either answering a libel suit in Texas State District Court or meeting me half way between our locations and getting their a** whipped. Which would you like coward?

Thanks,