- Report: #857952
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Uturn Vending, Idaho
Uturn Vending, Idaho1460 Commerce Way Idaho Falls, Idaho United States of America
Uturn Vending, Idaho Sham, Ripoff, Worthless, Idaho Falls, Idaho
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- You can buy the machines on EBay all day long for $100 each, new. That tells you all you need to know about the machines and the business.
- Average gross monthly revenue per machine is around $40 and that is after several of them have been placed two or three times
- The locators are generally worth what you pay for, around $50 a pop. There is no science to what they are doing. They use the yellow pages and will place your machines anywhere that will take them. We learned very quickly to check out the place before we agreed to accept the location. Originally, we placed machines in 2,000 sf coffee shops that generated around $10 per month.
- Uturn will regale with tales of vendors making upwards of $100 or even $200 per month on these machines. Complete and absolute BS. You will average around $40 per month and that is after you have "re placed" most of the machines during the first year.
- The notion that you don't have to split your revenues with the store owners is also false. All of them want something, eventually. Several start out by asking for 50%. One guy even locked up the machine until we agreed either to remove it or pay him, AFTER he agreed to let us place it in his store.
- The machines are heavy and too cumbersome for a woman to handle. They are also too big for most of the venues. We can't tell you how many times we arrived at a location and the store owner waived us off because the machine was too big. They're also cheaply built.
- The follow up customer service is non-existant. The sales team is transient and the work environment must be a boiler room. They are there to sell, sell, sell and they really don't care what they say in order to achieve their sales. Their response to our complaints ranged from "I never said that" to "he's not here anymore" to eventually not returning the calls at all.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from these guys. Bad news, bad investment. Go to EBay and Craigslist and check out the number of people dumping these machines.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uturn-Vending-Idaho/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83403/Uturn-Vending-Idaho-Sham-Ripoff-Worthless-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-857952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.