Complaint Review: V Flores Transport

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
V Flores Transport
34884 Herningbone way union city, California United States of America

V Flores Transport V Flores Transport a ride from hell.Stay Clear be warned!! union city, California

I hired a broker to handle a transport of a Dually form Fl to AZ.  I got V Flores Transport.  Well after the due date was missed i started asking quesitons. Owner and Driver won't answer your calls.  After having my truck for 26 days I filed a complaint with DOT and started reporting the truck stolen. After 5 more days I got the total run around.  long story short. Truck showed up not on a transport truck but on a single alxe trailer towed behind a custom chevy. Things weren't going well. when I brought up lets just wait for the police. the driver took off with my truck on the trailer not tied down. After a chase occurred and police called. I had to pay for the transport in cash and then find out they drove my truck over 2600 miles. I got the name of Micheal Richards. told me he was a firefighter of 15 years.  I sure hope that was another lie. If it wasn't he gives firefighters a bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V-Flores-Transport/union-city-California-94587/V-Flores-Transport-V-Flores-Transport-a-ride-from-hellStay-Clear-be-warned-union-city-949496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V Flores Transport