Complaint Review: V12 AUTOS/ NAME CHANGED TO BIG BROS AUTOS

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: melanie johnson-stjean — fern park Florida
V12 AUTOS/ NAME CHANGED TO BIG BROS AUTOS
8710 E COLONIAL DR ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

V12 AUTOS/ NAME CHANGED TO BIG BROS AUTOS ALEX ROSARIO- OWNER and OMAR repo'd car illegally, forged my name on document, would not refund deposit of 6000.00 that was handed to Alex ORLANDO, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Arrested?

*Consumer Comment: You appear confused

In Feb of 2012, my husband Kenneth Stjean and myself Jean Johnson bought a 2004 Range Rover. Omar was the salesman. At the time we both applied for the vehicle, but later they said I (melanie) did not qualify, so therefore Kenneth was the only one able to sign for the loan, they blacked out my name on the contract, which we have copies of everything. But now its on my credit report as if I signed a loan. And to that point, no one has signed any papers to that effect. The second day we had possession of the car, we knew we did not want the car because the suspension was completely broken, had not taken the car off the lot yet because the car would not lift, but under no circumstances would they give us back our money, and Omar even threatened us. Police was called. But we got nowhere. So we took the car straight to Field Land Rover and had to pay 4500.00 dollars within 2 days of buying this truck, just to be able to drive.

To sum it all up, we've spent over 10,000.00 dollars in  repairs for a car we didn't own, because we could never get the loan papers from the supposedly Finance company(Innovate Loan or Quest Financial) which both says we owe. My husband paid 631.00 dollars a month for 7months until he stopped in October of 2012 because we could never get the finance papers. By then the car had some other issues again, we put the car in the shop, repair bill was 2500.00, but car was repoed from the shop. How was that possible? Please someone help us. Because I went to buy a car and found out that the loan was on my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V12-AUTOS-NAME-CHANGED-TO-BIG-BROS-AUTOS/ORLANDO-Florida-32817/V12-AUTOS-NAME-CHANGED-TO-BIG-BROS-AUTOS-ALEX-ROSARIO-OWNER-and-OMAR-repod-car-illegall-1042945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V12 AUTOS/ NAME CHANGED TO BIG BROS AUTOS

Arrested?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I believe there has been some sort of legal action regarding this dealership.  I saw something on the news the other night.

You appear confused

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It appears as though you are unsure if your first name is Melanie or Jean. You claim they forged your name on the contract but then you wrote, "they blacked out my name on the contract". (Names are not forged. Signatures are forged). You wrote, "we have copies of everything" but then you wrote, "we could never get the loan papers". You wrote, "The second day we had possession of the car" but then you wrote, "had not taken the car off the lot". Your husband made monthly payments for seven months and you spent over $10K for repairs on a car that you claim you do not own. The car note has not been paid on in six months but for some reason you claim the repo was not legal. Your complaint is full of contradictions.

How were you able to test-drive a vehicle that was not drivable? Let me guess (using your logic)... You drove it prior to purchase but it wasn't a test drive.