Complaint Review: V12 Auto Sales Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Peter Rivera — Orlando Florida United States of America
V12 Auto Sales Inc.
8710 E Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

V12 Auto Sales Inc. Mr. And Mrs. Alex & Veronica Rosario took my sisters money Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I'm not the one writing, but I will answer Alex Rosario

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Very disappointed!

*Author of original report: Alex Rosario at JB Auto Source Orlando, Florida

*Author of original report: Alex Rosario at JB Auto Source Orlando, Florida

My sister went and purchased a vehicle from V12 Auto Sales, after they took her $4,000.00 deposit they were suppose to put her in buy here in turns out they put her into a car with a finance company without her knowledge called United Quest Finance. They ripped my sister off by $15,000.00 in false financial paperwork.
They are under investigation for so much fraud?....look at Alex Rosario he was arrested for cheating my sister this is what bad people get.
Stop these people from cheating us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V12-Auto-Sales-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32817/V12-Auto-Sales-Inc-Mr-And-Mrs-Alex-Veronica-Rosario-took-my-sisters-money-Orlando-F-959014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V12 Auto Sales Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I'm not the one writing, but I will answer Alex Rosario

AUTHOR: Executive 1 - (USA)

People continue to put blame on me for some of the writings on this website. I will respond to the above with these words, my differences with Alex Rosario will be through the Courts and Law enforcement as to anyone else, my family has all the facts about the disgraceful writings about me on this and of the local gossip. I will not address anymore of the slander nor ignorance of those who have done wrong.

The truth and Facts will come out through the proper channels and I will not come to the low of certain people as it is apparent that so much has been written by many without all the facts of what really happened to bring these defamation, slander and innuendos.

If for any reason someone ex-employee's etc. feel betrayed or that these writings are from me, I'm sorry that you feel this way and for this I'm sorry.

All future communications with the Rosario Family will come directly from me or thru our attorneys. I have always answered by my name and email address, as I have absolutely nothing to hide nor any secrets .

Cordially,
Angel Baez-Camacho Angelbcamacho@gmail.com

P.S. no further writing? unless I have to defend any future slander and defamation,

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Very disappointed!

AUTHOR: ANSWERING YOUR RIP OFF REPORT - (USA)

I have known Angel baez-camacho and Alex rosario for some time now and I must say I am VERY disappointed with both of you! Angel you need to find it within yourself to forgive Alex although he may have cheated on you, you are a grown man and slandering him will not bring him back!!! Get over it!!!! Angel me and you had a long conversation about this and I thought you understood. I know how you feel about him but he has chosen his family now and I think it's time for you to let nancy know as well. She deserves to know the truth Angel! Take this as a learning lesson and stop the nonsense. It hurts me to see you both tearing each other apart.

Alex Rosario at JB Auto Source Orlando, Florida

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Title: Alex Rosario now running the show at JB Auto Source 5515 South Orange Blossom Trail Orl, Fl :

Alex Rosario formally of People's Choice Auto Sales and V12 Auto Sales Inc. is now running the show with His other wife Marisol Rosario the business is in his son's name but he's running the show at JB Auto Source 5515 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Fl. Please be Careful he's back, but now the whole family is together again. Mirtha, Milagros, Marisol and Alex Rosario's they are now a happy family just beware call Florida Highway and Safety Motor Vehicle before doing business at this location: JB Auto Source 5515 S Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Fl 32839.

Peter Clermont, Florida

Alex Rosario at JB Auto Source Orlando, Florida

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Peter Clermont, Florida