Complaint Review: V2

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2003

• Reported By:Pine Grove Pennsylvania
V2
Peavy Road Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Viscom V2premier ShopNBC ripoff Chaska Minnesota

Viscom(aka)V2premier-and ShopNBC WE HAVE BEEN HAD- so now what are we gonna do??!!! Chaska Minnesota .....

You can add my name to the growing list of dizzy folks gone round the hardware/software carousel supplied by Viscon, V2premier, and Don't forget ShopNBC folks. Where does your money go first? What enticed you to buy this expensive paperweight.I could not even get a response from ShopNBC unless they wanted money. They have themselves good and insulated, yeah, we are only the middleman RIGHT?

What can you do by your self right.The stories I've read here all sound like mine. I won't make you relive it .Stand up for your rights. We have to work darn hard for $2000.00 and we have a right to expect goods and services as promised.

I couldn't find this site if I was using their computer.I couldn't connect, I couldn't hear sound, The screen blacked or blueed out.

I bought a cheepie-no bells no whistles.My this computer technology is grand if ya don't get it from Viscom or ShopNBC. I have another path to check out come on along we can support each other.Hey did ya like Jim's Paris pictures?? My Money and Your Money Got him there.

Ginna
Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V2/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-V2premier-ShopNBC-ripoff-Chaska-Minnesota-61103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V2