Complaint Review: V2Premier/ ShopNBC

• Reported By:Sturgeon Lake Minnesota
V2Premier/ ShopNBC
V2Premier.com Internet U.S.A.

V2Premier ShopNBC ripoff fraud scam business Internet Worldwide

I bought the computer and have not been happy with it,it dosent do a lot of what they say it should. First the webcam is not operable, then printer would not work, now every time I try to use wordperfect within a short time it wants to send an error report and have lost what I workrd on.

In short, I have not been able to use it without encountering something defective. I wanted to return it within the 30 day trial period,but was unable to reach anyone,I have been calling the company since July 2002, with only a recording- no one answers the phone.

I think its a rip off because no one is there to answer a call and the days have passed into weeks and months, so the 30 days have passed and I'am stuck with a computer that I can't use and don't want for 2000.00. I think this is illegal, please something has to be done.

The computer is not worth the money either. I can't believe shop NBC would be in on this, beware of V2Premier.com. never again will I ever buy from this company. I want my money back!

Barbara
Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2002 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V2Premier-ShopNBC/internet/V2Premier-ShopNBC-ripoff-fraud-scam-business-Internet-Worldwide-38268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V2Premier/ ShopNBC