Complaint Review: V2Premier - Viscom Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:NASHUA Iowa
V2Premier - Viscom Technologies
4064 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

V2Premier - Viscom Technologies I have purchased two computer both have problems with software, speakers, hardware more hassel for what I paid for them.. Chaska Minnesota

I purchased my first one like others having audio problems on the back jack. They sent speakers plug in same no sound called back and no help from tech. support on line or off. After living with that both CD/DVD drive broke and replaced both of them. I also had the software issue with the pre load stuff on the computer. I got all of that work on and work out by myself.

Then second one I purchased within a year. I received that and that was about the time the first one started having the issuses with drives and software conflicts. I thought hell I got this and pray that all the problems the were starting to happen got fixed. Guess what they didn't. It worked fine until the return time to send back was up and started have configuation conflicts with drivers, disc drive tray striped out, and of course software issues and bad restore disc. I tried to get recovery disc for about two weeks and got one. I realized I now had over $4000 dollars worth trouble and already had about $200 in repairs so that I would not lose all my data.

They would have been nice starter computers but I basically had to rebuild them with new processors, sound card, CD/DVD drives and almost a motherboard.

If anyone knows way or pending lawsuit against Viscom Technologies makers of the V2Premier computers, PLEASE inform me.

Maverick88
NASHUA, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V2Premier-Viscom-Technologies/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/V2Premier-Viscom-Technologies-I-have-purchased-two-computer-both-have-problems-with-soft-306861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V2Premier - Viscom Technologies