paint

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:Indio California
V2primer.com
Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

V2primer.com bad costumer service, rude tech support, desk top looks to fake and fall aparts easily. sound good on Shopnbc. dont understand why shopnbc would sell there products and consumers get no support at all. Ripoff Chaska Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: The Same Thing Happened to Me

very upset consumer when i bought my V2primer it sounded very good on air when Shopnbc televise it.but little that i know that when calling there tech or c/s you get like 4 different numbers to call in order to get to talk to someone. and when so tech support are the rudes and no patient to consumers. this desk top i got looked to fake and so laim. so from my experiance next time i buy another desktop i rather it with my own eyes and ask ? at the same time. i will never again will buy any more products from VISCOM TECHNOLOGY GROUP. They make so much different products that when you call its the same company. so please do you home work even if it takes time better safe than later. well to all the people out there is there any we can do something about there unhappy consumers.

H.
Indio, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2007 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V2primercom/Chaska-Minnesota/V2primercom-bad-costumer-service-rude-tech-support-desk-top-looks-to-fake-and-fall-apar-248419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V2primer.com

The Same Thing Happened to Me

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I purchased a V2 Premier in November 2003 from NBCShop. The computer caught my eye because it had programs and accessories I wanted plus it had programs I had no knowledge of however I felt it was an excellent opportunity to learn these programs so I purchased the computer. To make a very long story short I had problems from the start and had to return it to their repair dept on 3 occasions.

I complained to BBB of Minnesota, and SHopNBC and they did nothing. When the warrenty ran out I refused to purchase an extended warrenty because it was practically the price of a brand new system. When I had troubles again, I had a local competent computer technician repair it and do some upgrades. I was fortunate to have to money handy to have this done at the time, because I basically had to have the damn thing rebuilt, and now I have a computer that works better than before.

They build these systems with cheap parts and sell them at inflated prices. I learned my lesson and next computer purchase I make I will buy locally. Just remember these words of wisdom, NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING ON TV!!!!!!!!