Complaint Review: V&A FASHION - Weartoimpress.com

• Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
V&A FASHION - Weartoimpress.com
weartoimpress.com Internet Canada

V&A FASHION - Weartoimpress.com a fake website that i bought some shirt from and they never send it to me and they took my money from my card Internet

*UPDATE Employee: v&a Fashion is not a fraud

i visited this site and charge my card for some shirt they claim are designer shirt but they never send the goods after my money was taken i spoke to them about it now they avoiding me not answering there phone its a scam be careful they are moroccan living in canada doing this its all fake don't be fool it was to good to be true

O
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VA-FASHION-Weartoimpresscom/internet/VA-FASHION-Weartoimpresscom-a-fake-website-that-i-bought-some-shirt-from-and-they-neve-374138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V&A FASHION - Weartoimpress.com

v&a Fashion is not a fraud

AUTHOR: Adl - (Canada)

If you have or had problems with your transaction call us or e-mail us ,you are the only one with this problem, did you try to e-mail us, and by the way we are not Moroccans.
So before you make a comment be sure to tell a fact and not a lie!!!!
Let me know your order number and i'll tell you what happened with your order if you ever made one!!