Complaint Review: VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS

• Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Hano — St.Thomas Ontario Canada
VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS
PO Box 2036, Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS Ignoring Credit Card Refunds, not answering phone calls, Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Last Aug 2009, I was called for a promotion package which inluded, Free $100 Gas coupon, several free deals for Motels and @100 0ff any travelling trips, Airfare, motels, etc., for the price of $113.95 Can.

I was assured it would be refunded if not satified. After receiving the package I found out that most of the stuff was no good to me here in Canada, so I send it back. My Cr. Card had been charged to that amount and it was paid. After 2 months I called for my refund. I was assured it would be on the next Statement.

From then on I called and called with no refund in store.

Finally, the person said an appointment would be made for me to call at a certain number and certain date and time. Everytime I called, that person, the supervisor, "was not in" After several calls I inquired if that person worked there at all or doesn't exist. My last call, I called 4x that day, she connected me to that office, but everytime nobody picked it up. I'm at my wits end. I wrote a letter to them, but nobody answers.

I called BBB in NJ and they are working along with me now.

People, beware, this is a fraud and scam company, don't get involved. My next step is to the Cherry Hill News paper. This company should be removed, period!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VACATION-CLUB-CHEAP-TRIPS/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/VACATION-CLUB-CHEAP-TRIPS-Ignoring-Credit-Card-Refunds-not-answering-phone-calls-Cherry-623846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS