Complaint Review: VACATION TREE, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Leona — Elizabeth Colorado United States of America
VACATION TREE, INC.
1685 E MAIN ST SUITE 201 EL CAJON, California United States of America

VACATION TREE, INC. CONTRACTED TO SELL TIME SHARE FOR $23,000-27,000 OR BUY FOR FAIR VALUE AT END OF 10 MONTHES WAS OFFERED $18.08 ARE YOU KIDDDING ME! EL CAJON, California

I was contacted by Mike Landers of Vacation Tree Inc. in regards to selling our time share, our time share is paid off so we did not need to sell, but he spoke that his company would advertise our timeshare for ten monthes and if unable to sell our time share their company would buy it for a fair price.

I was told in this conversation on 1/11/2011 by Mike Landers that our time share was worth $23,000-27,000 and that they had just sold similar time shares in this range, the cost was $699.00 for them to list and sell my time share, and if they could not sell it they would buy it.

I never even got any offers on time share I checked the web site multiple times and even notified them asking if the listing was right and if I was looking in the right place for offers.

Tens monthes came and went I notified them in writing on 12/9/11 regarding my listing # 90273 to see how much they would buy the time share for, they sent me a questioninnaire in the mail to fill out and sent back which I did on 1/31/12.

I just heard back from them and there offer was $18.08, are you kidding me this is a long way from $23,000-27,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VACATION-TREE-INC/EL-CAJON-California-92021/VACATION-TREE-INC-CONTRACTED-TO-SELL-TIME-SHARE-FOR-23000-27000-OR-BUY-FOR-FAIR-VALU-922654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VACATION TREE, INC.