Complaint Review: VALUEPLUS ONLINE

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: valueplussux — Santa Ana California United States of America
VALUEPLUS ONLINE
11100 Wayzata Blvd # 680, Hopkins, MN ( Internet United States of America

VALUEPLUS ONLINE PROVELL, DAMARK THIS IS HOW I GOT REVENGE ON VALUEPLUS, AND NOW I FEEL MUCH BETTER Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ummm.. really?

WHEN I CAUGHT VALUEPLUS TRYING TO CHARGE MY CARD ILLEGALLY, I WENT ONLINE TO SEE WHO THE HECK THEY WERE. WHEN I SAW HUNDREDS OF OTHER VICTIMS WHO GOT BURNED JUST LIKE ME, I CONFESS I LOST MY COOL A LITTLE BIT.

I USED A SKYPE ACCOUNT THAT WAS 'OUTBOUND ONLY', SO I COULD PLACE CALLS BUT NO ONE COULD CALL ME BACK, BECAUSE I HAD NO ASSIGNED NUMBER. I NEVER GAVE THEM MY NAME, SO THEY WERE POWERLESS TO STOP ME, AT LEAST AT FIRST.  I COMBINED THIS WITH A TELEMARKETING AUTO DIALER, THAT RELENTLESSLY REDIALED, ABOUT 3,000 TIMES A DAY,  IT WAS A VERY FINE TORTURE-ROBOT!

WAS I RUDE TO THE STAFF? WELL, I WAS THE RUDEST I COULD POSSIBLY BE, IT WAS KINDA FUN, CUZ THEY HAD A RULE THEY COULDN'T HANG UP ON ME, AND THEY COULDN'T BE RUDE BACK TO ME.  I HAD A VERY DEMORALIZING EFFECT ON THE STAFF, I WAS SAYING STUFF SO TOXIC I WAS BEGINNING TO LOSE RESPECT FOR MYSELF! NOT REALLY, THOUGH, I FELT THAT IF NO ONE ELSE COULD TOUCH THESE CLOWNS FOR STEALING FROM ME AND SO MANY OTHERS, THAT I WAS GOING TO MY BEST TO DISRUPT THEIR BUSINESS, CAUSE THEM GRIEF, WITH LUCK MY EFFORTS MIGHT AT LEAST SLOW THEM DOWN.

AS THINGS ESCALATED, VALUEPLUS HIRED 'SPECIALISTS' TO STOP ME, BY THREATENING ME. DIDN'T WORK. BUT NEXT THEY HIRED SOME INTERNET GEEK TO TRACK MY IP SIGNAL, AND AFTER ABOUT 10 DAYS THEY HAD MY NAME AND REAL IDENTITY.

ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, AN OVERNIGHT LETTER FROM A HIGH-POWERED ARRIVED AT MY PERSONAL RESIDENCE, MORE THREATS, TO LITIGATE ME TO DEATH IF I DON'T STOP IMMEDIATELY.

I STOPPED, BUT EVEN THOUGH I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE MORE TO STOP THEM FROM VICTIMIZING INNOCENT PEOPLE, I FEEL I DID MUCH MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE DO, WHICH IS THEY POLITELY COMPLAIN....I WAS WAY TOO HOT FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A TORTURE DIALING WAR THAT ALMOST PUT THEM OUT OF THE GAME.

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO EVEN THE SCORE? I'M NOT ADVOCATING REVENGE, I'M JUST SAYING I SURE FEEL BETTER NOW, AND IF YOU WANT A FREE COPY OF MY DIALER, MY EMAIL BOMBS, MY NASTY PROGRAMS THAT MADE VALUEPLUS THE VICTIM FOR A CHANGE, JUST EMAIL ME, (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VALUEPLUS-ONLINE/internet/VALUEPLUS-ONLINE-PROVELL-DAMARK-THIS-IS-HOW-I-GOT-REVENGE-ON-VALUEPLUS-AND-NOW-I-FEEL-M-653360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VALUEPLUS ONLINE

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ummm.. really?

AUTHOR: blottblott - (United States of America)

that's really childish. you should have just asked for your money back and canceled.