Complaint Review: VAN RU Collection Agency

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: RICHIE C — TAMPA Florida United States of America
VAN RU Collection Agency
8550 Ulmerton Road Largo, Florida United States of America

VAN RU Collection Agency STAY AWAY FROM VAN RU - COLLECTION AGENCY Largo, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Are you serious?

van ru of largo , florida are incompetant and waste your time.

I was contacted by an Employment Agency called Dynamic Staffing in Tampa , Florida to go to their office to discuss the possibility of Employment with a Tampa based Collection Agency..which is really in Largo, Florida.... CALLED  VAN RU

I went in to The Employment Agency and sat with a representative of the Agency some 45 minutes. I was told that the Agency remitted my resume to a Collection Agency and that the company was very- very  interested in my resume. I was told after the interview that the Employment Agency would get back to me in a few days.

On the following Tuesday that followed, I was contacted by the Employment Agency who indicated than VAN RU wanted me to go into thir Office on Friday. The Employment Agency indicated that VAN RU would call me back before 5 pm to confirm the time and physical address. So... I waited all day for this call ....which NEVER CAME. I figured they may then contact me on Thursday, so I cancelled two physician appointments which took me a month for each physcian to get. At 8 am I was working on the computer and waited.. and waited... and waited... and waited.and did O say  WAITED.  .. The later it got to 6 Pm .. the more aggreviated - pissed off and annoyed I got. By 7:00 PM I gave up. I then called the Employment Agency thinking I could leave a message ion their recorder.. but sonmeone actually picked up... SUPRISE !!

I then went into detail with this person who I believe was the Manager of the Agency.

She was very SUPRISED at what transpired. I was PISSED to say the LEAST, not at the EMPLOYMENT AGENCY but at the inemptness, stupidity, unprofessionalism, and drop dead people at VAN RU. They not only brought false hopes of even a basic interview, but put a pin in my baloon of at least a hope of getting a job interview in these terrible times. I cursed them out all day Thursday, and even now while I am writing this. I guess its TRUE the people in Florida are truly STUPID... You know how they spell Florida up North ?   FLORI - DUHHHHH. THESE PEOPLE ARE SLOW, HAVE THIS " TOMMORROW" MENTALITY, HAVE TO TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF TO COUNT TO 11, AND LIVE IN THAT BILLY BOB PICKUP TRUCK MEN-TAL-LEE-TEE.

I DECIDED TO LOOK DEEP IN VAN RU.  I found page after page after page of complaints on RIPOFF. I am going to expose VAN RU for the INEPT Company they seem to be.

If you need a job that BAD .. you are better off taking jobs cleaning toilets, closing the eyes of sardines at a sardine company during canning, becoming a mime at a blind man hospital, or becoming a hobo. Stay away from VAN RU... their track record alone will tell you to STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VAN-RU-Collection-Agency/Largo-Florida-33771/VAN-RU-Collection-Agency-STAY-AWAY-FROM-VAN-RU-COLLECTION-AGENCY-Largo-Florida-780194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VAN RU Collection Agency

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

I counted 54 spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors in your post. I wouldn't have given you a second thought, let alone an interview or a job.