• Report: #202173

Complaint Review: VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE,INC.

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:lebanon Tennessee
VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE,INC.
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BIG TIME Maryville Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: over charging for insurance

My husband and I have a mortgage with Vanderbilt Mortgage, we bought out home in jan. of 2000 and since we have bought out home our house payment has been going up ever since. We also have Insurance on our home with Homefirst, which in with vanderbilt mortgage.

Our air unit has we out in our home, and has been out for over a week now. we have 3 kids, and i have called and called the insurance company trying to get some kind of help... because our youngest son has breathing problems.

I have yet to get any kind of help and when i do get in touch with someone all i get is the run a around.
So far all i have been told that i have to pay a $100.00 deductible on getting our air unit fixed... to me i honestly think that we have paid more that enough on our insurance to get our air unit fixed.
I've also come to find out that vanderbile has several address that they use.. why all the address ?

My husband and i are low income and i just honestly feel that these people are ripping us off. one can never get any kind of stright anwsers from them, you just get the run around all the time .

I know for a fact that my husband and I are not the only ones that vanderbilt is ripping off. they have us with coverages that we didn't even want and have ask them several times to take off our account and won't... like earthquake coverage and flood coverage..... we don't even live in a flood or earthquake zone so why should we have this on our account when we have ask them several times now to take it off.

our total policy premium is $790.00 and has just been goin up from when we first got our home.... can they do this ?
I need some kind of help... because i just can't let these people get away with this any longer.

Lisa
lebanon, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VANDERBILT-MORTGAGE-AND-FINANCEINC/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/VANDERBILT-MORTGAGE-AND-FINANCE-RIPPING-PEOPLE-OFF-BIG-TIME-Maryville-Tennessee-202173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE,INC.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

over charging for insurance

AUTHOR: Leigh - (U.S.A.)

need to file a complaint with your states insurance commissioner office,and the federal trade commission.

leigh,