Complaint Review: VANDERBILT MORTGAGE COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY PAYMENT NOW THEY ARE REPOIN

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Tuba City Arizona
Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE, INC VANDERBILT MORTGAGE COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY PAYMENT NOW THEY ARE REPOSSING MY HOME!! GET ME IN ON THE CLASS ACTION SUIT!! Maryville Tennessee

I've read some of the comments and it sounds all too familiar. The people that I've talked to were very rude, not understanding when I lost my job, and sure they started called the day after the payment was due. Then I got back on my feet when I got a job and they didn't accept my payments, they kept sending it back and they stated that I put a stop payment on it, now how the heck do you put a stop payment on a money order, I believe you have to pay a fee for that. Please someone start a class action suit on this company so we can get them out of business once and for all!!! Also when we talked to them again they were making all kinds of accusations on us that were not even true, pathetic liars and ripoffs I say!!

Concerned!!
Tuba City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VANDERBILT-MORTGAGE-COMPANY-IS-A-TOTAL-RIPOFF-THEY-WOULD-NOT-ACCEPT-MY-PAYMENT-NOW-THEY-ARE-REPOIN/Maryville-Tennessee-37802/VANDERBILT-MORTGAGE-AND-FINANCE-INC-VANDERBILT-MORTGAGE-COMPANY-IS-A-TOTAL-RIPOFF-THEY-304979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VANDERBILT MORTGAGE COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY PAYMENT NOW THEY ARE REPOIN