Complaint Review: VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE COMPANY

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:BRANDON Mississippi
VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE COMPANY
500 ALCOA TRAIL MARYVILLE, Tennessee U.S.A.

VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE COMPANY ripoff MARYVILLE Tennessee

I am having problems getting a lien release from vanderbuilt mortgage. Our mortgage was paid off. I sent in written permission for them to fax a copy to me and mail me the original.

Well guess what they so called mailed the original to the wrong address. I called them and they said they mailed the original and closed out the file. So they have nothing to make me a copy with. They should have a copy of what they mailed me for their records. But they said they don't. The address they mailed it to
no longer exits. They said when the letter is returned then they can turn around and mail it back to the right address.

I don't know how they do business like that. If they show there is no lien on the property then they should be able to reproduce a copy. Both me and my husband have talked to them numerous times. Until this is cleared up we can't close our home loan or do anything with the property. We have talked to jackson so many times we've practically memorized the number. So tell me what happens if the letter doesn't come back to them? What are my options? HELP!!

Melissa
BRANDON, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VANDERBUILT-MORTGAGE-COMPANY/MARYVILLE-Tennessee-37802/VANDERBUILT-MORTGAGE-COMPANY-ripoff-MARYVILLE-Tennessee-159604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE COMPANY