Complaint Review: VB trading post

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: regular consumer — mississauga Ontario United States of America
VB trading post

VB trading post - beware - its a scam - Internet

*Author of original report: VB trading post is a scam

*Consumer Comment: VB Trading Post IS SAFE

*UPDATE Employee: VB Trading Post

These people were selling a truck through kijiji.  It was a $20,000 truck selling for $3,600.  Basically, you email the seller, and she replies explaining that the vehicle is being held by VB trading post.  She forwards you their email address and tells you to go through them.  You register with them and they send you the info on where to wire the money to.  In my case, it was to be wired to two separate addresses in the united kingdom.  Then they would ship the vehicle (shipping cost was included in the $3600 selling price) to your front door.  Too good to be true.  I did a google search and came up with a few fraud warnings about VB trading post.  Beware about this scam.  They advertize merchandise for sale on kijiji and ebay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VB-trading-post/internet/VB-trading-post-beware-its-a-scam-Internet-850357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VB trading post

VB trading post is a scam

AUTHOR: regular consumer - (United States of America)

For the guy who posted a rebuttal: tell me something; if VB trading post is a ligit company, why is it that they don't own a phone? Scam.

VB Trading Post IS SAFE

AUTHOR: NicholasKrs - (United States of America)

My name is Nicholas and I really don`t understand what is the problem here because I just completed a transaction 5 days ago through their service and everything was exactly like they said, delivery in time and the payment was OK. I never heard of them until a couple of weeks ago from a friend but I am glad that there is a service like that helping Kijiji users because there are a lot of scams going on Kijiji.

VB Trading Post

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

Hello ,

My name is Thomas Henso and I work for this company. I am writing in regards with the Complaint Review: 850357. Can he or her tell us if somebody got his money because what he is saying it is just .. sorry for my language BS...... We have many good reviews and I hope you guys understand that this post will affect our company reputation in a very bad way and we will take some measures. .. ..

Thomas Henso