Complaint Review: VC STORE

• Submitted: Sat, January 27, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, January 27, 2001

• Reported By:Pacific Mo
VC STORE
6907 Easton Rd. Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VC Store Have not received my DUE rebaits

I ordered my computer in March 2000, To this date 01/27/01 I have still not received my rebaits. I have contacted VC store several times, and have been told that Vc store has moved their rebait department in store, and as soon as possible, my rebaits will be mailed. This has been going on now month after month for all this time and still no responce. I E-mailed them about two weeks ago, telling them I am about ready to turn them into the F.T.C.& the B.B.B. so this time, they havn't bothered to even respond to my question as to WHEN&IF I'm going to ever get the rebaits Notice Iv'e spelled rebates with a bait, because I beleive they BAIT you to get your bussiness and do not intend to send rebaits untill THEIR ready... IF EVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VC-STORE/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/VC-Store-Have-not-received-my-DUE-rebaits-4306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VC STORE