Complaint Review: VCS Milford

VCS Milford
205 Rowe rd Internet United States of America

VCS Milford Veterinary care specialist Overdosed and killed my dog , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Mr Sparks

April 2012 my dog became ill after eating a bone I took him to VCS in Milford MI. They told me my 4 year old Maltese was ok just had to digest the bone. They did test to confirm this. They told me he needed pain meds and fluids. I told them he was drinking water and had no signs of dehydration. So they talk me into saying they were the experts. They give him the meds I go home he gets worst I call them 3 times they say he's ok just the meds. Long story short he starts losing his bowels on himself goes completely limp and can't walk or move I get ready to take him back he stops breathing and does in my arms. Msu did test and concerned he died from a toxic overdose. These people didn't care they run that place like a business and don't help animals. I loved my dog I severed 3 combat tours in Iraq and he was my best friend helped me get past things. I would like to tell everyone don't ever take your pet here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VCS-Milford/internet/VCS-Milford-Veterinary-care-specialist-Overdosed-and-killed-my-dog-Internet-973466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VCS Milford

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Mr Sparks

AUTHOR: Concerned Doctor - (United States of America)

We share your sadness and frustration regarding the passing of your pet. Unfortunately, when you visited our office you declined blood work and other diagnostics and also declined hospitalization and continued care that was recommended by the emergency doctor. Had you followed our recommendations, things may have turned out much different. In the end you only allowed subcutaneous fluids and an injection of pain medication that were appropriately dosed.

When you phoned later in the early AM hours, concerned about Peyton, you were encouraged to return to the hospital. 2 hours later you called and said Peyton passed . We have all this information well documented. Should you have toxicology or post-mortem reports, please make them available . Since you are relying on a venue such as this to air your concerns, I suspect you have no substantiation for your claims. Again, I extend my condolences.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC