Complaint Review: VCStore Aka Computer Personalities

• Submitted: Tue, February 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 04, 2003

• Reported By:Dyer Tennessee
VCStore Aka Computer Personalities
PO Box 810 Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VCStore Aka Computer Personalities Rip-off Plumsteadville Pennsylvania

My husband and I ordered a system from the VC Store in December 2000. After sending off our money order for $1896.00, we were so looking forward to receiving our new computer!

We waited, and waited, and waited....nothing ever came. So in mid-January 2001, we started calling. We were assured that everything was soon to be shipped. We actually did receive a monitor, scanner, and printer--with promises that our CPU and software was to follow in a couple of days.

Well, weeks went by--so we started trying to contact the company again. We received no answers to dozens of voicemail messages, which was all we could get by way of an answer on the phone. I finally went online at work to find out anything I could. I was astonished to see that the company had filed for bankruptcy, and was devastated to learn that I probably would never receive the rest of my system.

It has been two years now since we lost our hard-earned money to this fraudulent, evil company. I have filed all the necessary complaints, but still have had no reimbursement from anyone. I would like to know what is going on with this situation, or if there is any remote possibility that my family will be compensated. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Leigh
Dyer, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VCStore-Aka-Computer-Personalities/Plumsteadville-Pennsylvania-18949/VCStore-Aka-Computer-Personalities-Rip-off-Plumsteadville-Pennsylvania-44097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VCStore Aka Computer Personalities