Complaint Review: VCStore also known as Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2000

• Reported By:Vancouver
VCStore also known as Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Rd Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VCStore Great Advertisement, but won't send merchandise......be careful

Ordered a computer from VCStore July 13, 2000. I received the monitor a couple of weeks later, then nothing. I send numerous emails asking where my system was, the only response I got was "there has been a delay in shipping". They wouldn't even give me a new shipping date. I waited until October 16, then cancelled my order after getting nowhere with their supposed customer service. They charged my credit card on July 19, only 6 days after the order and they knew when they charged it that they did not have the system to ship. This is against the fair credit and billing law. I feel that are guilty of false advertising, charging credit cards without shipping the merchandise and then not giving a new ship date. They sent me the pre-paid label to ship back the monitor, however, they seem to think that they have 30 days to credit back to my credit card, which is also against the fair credit and billing law, they must refund my money promptly when they cannot fulfill their end of the contract. It has been 2 weeks to the day since they have received my monitor back and still no refund. I am going to file a lawsuit against this company and actually have found several people in my area who also have ripped by these people, we are going together to file a lawsuit, maybe this attorney will see money signs and go for it. We can hope, at the very least, this company needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VCStore-also-known-as-Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania/VCStore-Great-Advertisement-but-wont-send-merchandisebe-careful-3801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VCStore also known as Video Computer Store