Complaint Review: VComm

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Atwater California
VComm
4780 W. Ann Road, #5 Ste 226 North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

VComm Unauthorized or Unscrupuously Charged Charges North Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: V COMM, BIZ/Marketing, FIRST NATIONAL PLATINUM, I D WACHDOG

I have been another victim of by this vulture greed for money eating machine. I contacted them and was told that they would not refund the $12.95. Also I was charged $1.95 for the I.D. Watchdog(I did willingly nor knowingly authorize), Another charge of $1.95 for Biz/Marketing (I did willingly nor knowingly authorize). Another charge for $2.78 for the First National Platium Visa, which is their own card I thought was a real Visa to be used on any purchases, but found out it could only be used on there own in house merchandise,which is the most junkiest expensive items you could imagine. (I willingly authorized the Visa card not knowing it was just for their in house items). This company is not doing any of this with honesty but however they can get money from internet victims and have it set up so you click without realizing all of the other charges that will be attached to the one you intended only. Not only that but today I was charged another $39.85 for the Biz/Marketing side of their SCAM. I am going to contact the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NEVADA -Consumer Fraud Division(http://ag.state.nv.us/org/bcp/bcp.htm) and point them to this fraud also to the (www.ic3.gov), which is the Federal Internet Crime Complaint Center that handles these kind of consumer abuse situations.

Gary
Atwater, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VComm/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89031/VComm-Unauthorized-or-Unscrupuously-Charged-Charges-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-372158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VComm

V COMM, BIZ/Marketing, FIRST NATIONAL PLATINUM, I D WACHDOG

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

I have been another victim of by this vulture greed for money eating machine. I contacted them and was told that they would not refund the $12.95. Also I was charged $1.95 for the I.D. Watchdog(I did not willingly nor knowingly authorize), Another charge of $1.95 for Biz/Marketing (I did not willingly nor knowingly authorize). Another charge for $2.78 for the First National Platium Visa(I willingly authorized this and this only) which is their own card I thought was a real Visa to be used on any purchases, but found out it could only be used on there own in house merchandise,which is the most junkiest expensive items you could imagine, not knowing it was just for their in house items.

This company is not doing any of this businss with honesty but however they can get money from internet victims and have it set up so you click without realizing all of the other charges that will be attached to the one you intended only. Not only that but today I was charged another $39.85 for the Biz/Marketing side of their SCAM. I am going to contact the:

Also to the:
(www.ic3.gov), which is the Federal Internet Crime Complaint Center that handles these kind of Internet Consumer Abuse Situations. Gary Atwater, California