Complaint Review: VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2002

• Reported By:Wickliffe Oh
VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Road Pipersville,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VCstore; Computer Personalities; Video Computer Store ripoff fraud business Pipersville, Pennsylvania

We purchased our computer on September 5, 1999. I purchased a systemax pentium III, 450DVD,96MB,13GB,Lexmark printer, microtek scanner, and we upgraded to a 19" monitor. We received everything one item at a time over a period of 2 months.

Since the first day we owned this system it has froze up at random times. I have added more ram(156K) and called for support over 60 times. The phone numbers I was given when I received my system are all unable to help me in anyway. I have called:

1-800-600-8005; 1-800-728-8586; 1-800-262-6622;1-888-767-4743;
1-800-643-6622. I have a case # of 1038623. I have contacted the Systemax customer service Manager, Kim Prenger and written to a Paul Mandal, President at 610 US Rt 36E, Fletcher, Ohio 45326 and talked to a Kelly Mc Mullen, several technicians and some customer service people.

I have had no luck at all in receiving help on servicing our system. We paid $1924.00. Our bill is paid in full and has been since the day we ordered this.

We now have a sytem that the digital camera no longer works, the computer is losing time and I have been told needs a new battery. This is only 2 1/2 years old. It is a sin that we have no way of having our system worked on. I have been calling and complaining for over 2 years, almost right away, and never have had any response.

Cheryl
Wickliffe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2002 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VCstore-Computer-PersonalitiesVideo-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/VCstore-Computer-Personalities-Video-Computer-Store-ripoff-fraud-business-Pipersville-P-18538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VCstore; Computer Personalities;Video Computer Store