Complaint Review: VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO TX 75024

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: jeannie — Hillsborough New Jersey
VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO TX 75024
6200 TENNYSON PARKWAY SUITE 200 PLANO, Texas USA

VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO TX 75024 AAS,INDS,EFG,MBPS, NASC,, RA ANNOYING, REPEAT NOTICES SENT PLANO Texas

This company has sent repeated notices. I contacted the dealership to confirm I have already paid for extended  coverage for my car up to 100,000 miles.This was added on to the purchase price of my car.  I made sure to confirm that and then called this company. When  I spoke with them she assured me my name and address would be removed from their files.

In their green notice received today they say I must respond by SSeptember 14,2013. At the close of this notice they say "We reserve the right to revoke your eligibility for service coverage after 5 days". They refer to it as my factory warranty.  It also menaces their warning saying "By neglecting to replace my coverage ----I will be at risk of being fininancially liable for any and all repairws after ---it expires.

It is obviously a scare tactic and they are counting on me not to check out what it is they are trying to do. They are offering to extend my coverage until 2017 and/or an additional 100,000 miles and Platinum Powertrain.

Then in tiny print at the bottom it tells me why I was 'selected' to receive this special, limited time offer from AutoAssure because of information in my consumer data. [Way to make me feel really special??] This could scare someone who didn't look carefully at this notice into taking action that would be a total waste of money. Especially older people who might realize it is not the coverage they already paid for.

Does this mean my previous dealer sold information to them or is all that info available to the public??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VEHICLE-SERVICES-DEPARTMENT-PLANO-TX-75024-/PLANO-Texas-75024/VEHICLE-SERVICES-DEPARTMENT-PLANO-TX-75024-AASINDSEFGMBPS-1075472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO TX 75024