Complaint Review: VEHICLELOANMOD.COM

• Reported By: Scammer — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
VEHICLELOANMOD.COM
PO Box19036 Internet United States of America

VEHICLELOANMOD.COM Richard Davis, Internet

Another rip off of and Single mom struggling with three children (one with disabilities):

Richard,
Are you kidding me.... I'm sorry processing has "already submitted my documents" to Capital One.  Well I called them this morning, they have never heard of you or claim they never received anything from you regarding my loan. I am obviously already in a financial situation here and need to have this $100 refunded ASAP. Do not plan on processing any other funds on the CC you have on file, I've closed that account.

I do not want to do business with you and just want to move on.  I'm a single mom of three and feel like you are taking advantage of me.  I'm really believing the  "scam comments" now I've read on line. I do not understand if you are a reparable company like you say, why you can't refund MY money if we are not doing business together.

I will also comment on line with the other "scam comments" and the BBB about your company if you do not process the refund.

Please just do the right thing here and refund the $100. It may not sound like a lot of money to you, but it is to me.  I need this money to support my family.   If you say who you are and want to "help people" then refund the money!!!!!
Thank you Richard!

And here is his response:
  (Name protected)

I understand, I really do. The decision is not up to me regarding the refund. I will do everything in my power to obtain a refund or even a partial refund for you. I will advise you as soon as I receive an answer. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.

Richard
Vehicle Loan Mod
P.O. Box 19036
Sacramento, CA 95819
Toll-Free: 1-800-494-1378
Fax: 1-800-494-1379

Stop this guy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VEHICLELOANMODCOM/internet/VEHICLELOANMODCOM-Richard-Davis-Internet-747463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VEHICLELOANMOD.COM