Complaint Review: VENUE

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley Chandler — Pipe Creek Texas
VENUE
15820 Euclid Ave., Chino, California United States of America

VENUE Fullfillment Center Used information from internet free offer and processed an expensive order for something I did not order and have not received. Offering a refund when I send "what I have not received back to them". Chino, California

VENUE COMPANY TOOK INFORMATION GIVEN ONLINE TO RECEIVE A FREE SAMPLE.  THEY ARE CHARGING MY BANK ACCT. $$ SAYING I HAVE RECEIVED MERCHANDISE, THAT " I HAVE NOT RECEIVED" !!! I PHONED THEM TO EXPLAIN - #1 THAT I DID NOT ORDER THEIR MERCHANDISE AND #2 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT. THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY WHEN I RETURN THE PRODUCT "WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED".  VERY RUDE!!! INDIVIDUAL NAMED BRIAN??? A TOTAL RIPOFF AND THEIR WORD AGAINST MINE.  I AM A SENIOR - ON LIMITED RETIREMENT - CANNOT AFFORD $90 SO CALLED ANTI-AGEING PRODUCT.  NOT NICE PEOPLE - NOT A NICE COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VENUE/Chino-California-91708/VENUE-Fullfillment-Center-Used-information-from-internet-free-offer-and-processed-an-expen-1042807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VENUE