Complaint Review: VENUE.COM

• Reported By: June — Wellington Florida USA
VENUE.COM
149 South Barrington Ave. Los Angles, California United States of America

VENUE.COM Scripted Liars, Cheaters, and Thieves! Los Angles, California

*Author of original report: still waiting

I received a lovely catalog from Venue offering a great price on a laptop.  Terms were reasonable.  I ordered the laptop as well as an Ipod dock.

Two weeks had gone by and no order?  I finally called Venue and was told it was shipped.  The next day the Ipod dock came.  It was NOT what I had ordered.

I called again and was told that the computer was on a backorder for another month.  At that time I cancelled my entire order and asked for a return label for the I dock.

I was told the return label would take 10 days via email!!!  It never came.  It has been almost 20 days and it still hasn't come.

Meanwhile Venue has not communicated to the bank that my order was cancelled.  I am expected to make a payment on merchandise that I don't want and don't have.

Venue refuses to contact me.  They have employees who read off a script and will not veer away.  I was told that someone from their "Executive Team" would contact me in 72 hours.  It's been 5 days and no word from Venue.

I am going to pursue this to the best of my ability.  In this economic climate they can not get away with making fraudulent money on the backs of the working class and the working poor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VENUECOM/Los-Angles-California-90049/VENUECOM-Scripted-Liars-Cheaters-and-Thieves-Los-Angles-California-511446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VENUE.COM

still waiting

AUTHOR: June Shadman - (USA)

Iam still waiting for my return labels.  I have called Venue a few times with the same exact response.