Complaint Review: VENUE.COM

• Submitted: Sat, October 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: Nee Nee — south orange New Jersey USA
VENUE.COM

VENUE.COM Venue Refused to Take Back My Cracked 50 inch HD Flat Screen TV that they Broke Ohio, Internet

*Author of original report: RESPONDING TO YOUR COMMENT

*Consumer Comment: Respond to Venue 50" tv complaint

*Author of original report: VENUE IS A FRAUD

Today is Saturday, October 24, 2009 and I am upset because VENUE sent me and my husband a cracked Flat Screen TV and they don't want to fix it or admit that they shipped us a bad product.

My husband Ordered a 50 inch Black HD Flat Screen TV from VENUE on August 21, 2009.  It  was Manufactured by PANASONIC.  We received the TV after September 1, 2009.  The TV stayed in the box until we got our new TV stand from Ashley Furniture.

Yesterday, our TV stand came around 1:30 p.m. which was October 23, 2009.  The delivery men left the stand in my living room.  Around 6 a.m. (October 25, 2009), my husband and I moved the TV stand into the living room so we can place Our new TV on top of it.  We pulled the TV out, put it on the stand and I NOTICED A CRACK INSIDE of the TV on the UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER.

My husband called Venue today, October 24, 2009 and told them the problem.  VENUE'S REPRESENTATIVE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT IT WAS HIS FAULT.  He should have checked the TV before the delivery man left.  Venue also told my husband to call Panasonic. THE DELIVERY MEN AND PANASONIC SHOULD HAD CHECKED THAT TV BEFORE THEY SHIPPED IT TO US!

AS OF TODAY, WE ARE STUCKED WITH A BROKEN EXPENSIVE TV SITTING INSIDE THE BOX TO COLLECT DUST AGAIN.  VENUE IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VENUECOM/internet/VENUECOM-Venue-Refused-to-Take-Back-My-Cracked-50-inch-HD-Flat-Screen-TV-that-they-Broke-514427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VENUE.COM

RESPONDING TO YOUR COMMENT

AUTHOR: Nee Nee - (USA)

First of all, my Husband Did not receive his TV until a Month Later. That was one problem.  Secondly, he checked the TV. However, my eyes are better than his. I took the TV out and inspected it thoroughly. The crack is not on the outside, its inside. Thirdly, WE live alone and WE DID NOT BReak the TV. Also, We COMPLAINED about this matter less than a Month.  WE ARE NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMERS WHO RECEIVED A BROKEN TV FROM VENUE. I did my research. I guess, You are a lucky customer!

Respond to Venue 50" tv complaint

AUTHOR: Pickleman773 - (U.S.A.)

Earlier this year, I purchased a 46" SHARP from Venue and had a pleasant experience with them.  After I placed the order, I was advised by the Customer Service Representative that I must check the TV before the delivery guys left my home or it would be my responsibility.  He also told me I had to call immediately if I found something wrong with the TV before the delivery guys left my home.  Why your husband waited so long to check an expensive tv is unbelievable to me.  To be honest with you, I agree with Venue because how are they to know that someone in your home didn't damage the TV set a month later?  I feel sorry for you but you should have checked the TV as soon as it was delivered seeing how expensive it was.  Take some responsibility here.

VENUE IS A FRAUD

AUTHOR: Nee Nee - (USA)

VENUE IS A SCAM! My husband has been trying to get his 50' Plasma TV repaired or replaced since October 2009.  Venue, Panasonic and Pilot Shipping Company does not want to help him. My husband called VENUE and the female representative hung up on him several times. He called Crooked Venue again to make them replace his TV and VENUE IS OUT OF BUSINESS. We cannot believe this! My husband sent letters to Venue in 2 different states and now they are saying that they will investigate the problem which will take ANOTHER 60 days. We will not hear from VENUE until 2010 even though we bought out TV in 2009! We want either a new TV or for this company to pick it up and not bill us. VENUE IS HORRIBLE!!!!