Complaint Review: VERIZON DSL

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:Punxsutawney Pennsylvania
www.verizon.com , Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VERIZON DSL VERIZON DSL IS A JOKE ripoff Internet Pennsylvania

First of all,Verizon dsl Tech support is Useless. They are rude,and treat their customers like we are stupid.

I was recently overcharged by Verizon DSL, which caused my bank account to overdraft. When I called them and spoke to management, she went over the calls where I was told I would recieve the lower prices,etc.

So she agreed to refund me the 42.00. (47.51 is what they intially charged me). I then proceeded to ask about the incurring bank charges I recieved because of their system error. She said well we won't pay those.

I asked why. She said because my check card(VISA) wasn't an acceptable form of payment. I said well you haven't had a problem taking the money out of the account for over the past year! She still denied me the banking charges I recieved.

I am not gonna stop till I get the money. I was only asking for the incurring bank charges they caused by their system error (that was the managers reasoning behind the error; she refused to say it was any of their fault).

Not to mention I called over a month ago to have my account updated because I recently had my phone number changed, and as of July 21,2005, they still didn't have it fixed. Mind you I had to call every week. They continued to ask me to call back. Then proceeded to tell me that if I didnt call back, my dsl service would be shut off.

ANyone know of another good dsl service in Pennsylvania?

Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-DSL/Pennsylvania/VERIZON-DSL-VERIZON-DSL-IS-A-JOKE-ripoff-Internet-Pennsylvania-150953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON DSL