efficient

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: verizonlies — new york New York United States of America
VERIZON FIOS

VERIZON FIOS VERIZON SCAM Internet, Internet

This was in response to "one bill ripoff" and "agree" and is also my own personal ongoing never ending nightmare, which now has a new chapter:  The Moore vs. Verizon class action lawsuit...right... First, in response to "one bill ripoff" and "agree"-- Yes, it has happened to me as well.  They lie and they don't keep their "notes" or records straight. They also tried to push me into the "one bill" and I refused, however, they still managed to royally screw up my account so badly that they sent my account to 3 collection agencies anyway, and I owe them nothing, which they even admitted because they sent me a revised bill which stated zero balance. So, so you are probably wondering how they can still claim after over one year of no service (I am no longer a Verizon customer), that they can still claim that I owe them money?... oh, in their warped deceitful minds, they are claiming that when a storm knocked out my service last April 2011, and Verizon and I were testing the phone and then it was intermittingly working with static for a few minutes and was out and then they ultimately gave up and stated they could not help me without coming to my home-- (they scheduled a tech visit-- insisted that I be at home, thus I took off from work-- and then they cancelled that visit, after they confirmed it that am, without telling me, so I sat at home all day waiting....losing a days wages...)--THAT is why I cancelled Verizon, and that is why they are billing me, they are billing me for testing the static calls!  And, they apparently "lost" all the notes and the records of what really happened.  hmmmmm.  Regarding the Moore vs. Verizon class action lawsuit:  they have NO record of me in their system.  hmmmmm.  They have me in their system to bill me and to harrass me via landline, cell, mail and 3 collection agencies, but I have now apparently disappeared from the "database."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-FIOS/internet/VERIZON-FIOS-VERIZON-SCAM-Internet-Internet-881783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON FIOS