Complaint Review: VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,

• Submitted: Mon, September 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, October 11, 2009

• Reported By: JULIE — INDEPENDENCE Missouri USA
VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,
P O BOX 17577 BALTIMORE, Maryland United States of America

VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM, VERIZON INC, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, USBI, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM and PRIVASAFE USBI, VERIZON INC, ANFI, PHONE OVERCHARGES NEVER REMOVED LONG DISTANCE TO UNITED KINGDOM. VIRGINIA. BALTIMORE, Maryland

*Author of original report: Credit Reporting Agencies Removed item in 3 days

*Author of original report: Join Class Action Suit almost every State in USA involved Please response to get on list

My Verizon Inc. overcharges problem started October 2004 and is still going on in 2009, I lived in Virginia at the time.

I just checked my credit report and after 5 years there is a Negative report under ANFI / VERIZON INC.  This Negative Item has never been on my report before, I check it yearly.

From 10/04 thru 01/05 Verizon Inc. allowed charges to my phone bill for $240.79. Under  USBI, One Call Comm., Opticcom, (calls to United Kingdom) and Privasafe.

Keep in mine my phone was set up NO LONG  DISTANCE,  a Newspaper in Virginia said they had overcharged 20,000 customers Virginia alone.

After numerous calls and letters, always saying they would give credit and getting names authorization #s, I have received $89.03 in credit under USBI and Zero Plus Dialing.

Apparently now in 2008, they have turned over these fake charges to a collection company named Anderson Fin Network in Bloomington IL.

Verizon Inc. knows these are fake charges, I called numerous times and sent a letter to Verizon Inc. in 2006.

Lets do a Class Action Law Suit and get our Credit and Damages from Verizon Inc.

**Everybody CHECK  your Credit Report**

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-INC-USBI-ANFI-ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORK-ONE-CALL-COM-OTICCOM/BALTIMORE-Maryland-21297/VERIZON-INC-USBI-ANFI-ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORK-ONE-CALL-COM-OTICCOM-VERIZON-INC-ANDERS-494879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,

Credit Reporting Agencies Removed item in 3 days

AUTHOR: JULIE - (USA)

On Sept 26th I emailed the FTC in DC MO VA & MD the FCC and all 3 Agencies, on Sept 28th I received it writing that this item has been deleted from my credit file.

I am still interested in filing the Class Action Suit, these fraudlent charges are still going on!

AUTHOR: JULIE - (USA)

I disputed the charges with all 3 agencies, AFNI responsed to the agencies within 4 days of my dispute, apparently they did not make any effort to verify the fraudulent charges or contact Verizon Inc.

I sending out another letter to Verizon going to CC: Virginia Pilot Newspaper, BBB-Norfolk, NN,Tidewater area, Experian, Equifax & Trans Union, FTC Federal Trade Commission DC.

Verizon verified to the Virginia Pilot Newspaper in 2005 that it had arbitrary charged over 20,000 customers and would stop billing long distance calls from outside sources and allow credit to their customer.

I researched deeper and it looks like almost every State in the USA is reporting this type of fraudulent charges.

The the fine print on my reports, says since Verizon and AFNI knowingly misused their data, I have the right in the State of Missouri to sue for damages against anyone and any customer credit reporting agency that fails to correct inaccurate information.