Complaint Review: VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Kendall — Alto Georgia United States of America
VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,
1327 Old Highway 58 Georgetown, Tennessee United States of America

VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM, Christy Garner I have received a 200+ dollar bill for a cell number or home phone number that I never had. Georgetown, Tennessee

I received a collection bill from AFNI for an unpaid Verizon phone bill.  I have never had a phone with Verizon or do I know a Christy Garner from TN.  Her name has showed up on my credit report and it shows my last four digits of my social security number by her name.

I do not owe this bill or know this number (757)923-5052 to anyone I have met or known.  I do not know anyone from TN.  How has someone used my social security number?

The account number is 035587224-02.  Could someone please help me with this matter and get to the bottom of it for me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-INC-USBI-ANFI-ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORK-ONE-CALL-COM-OTICCOM/Georgetown-Tennessee-37336/VERIZON-INC-USBI-ANFI-ANDERSON-FIN-NETWORK-ONE-CALL-COM-OTICCOM-Christy-Garner-I-hav-532799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON INC, USBI, ANFI, ANDERSON FIN NETWORK, ONE CALL COM, OTICCOM,