barely

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: UNHAPPY25 — Fairview New Jersey
VERIZON WIRELESS
PO BOX 5029 WALLINGFORD, Connecticut USA

VERIZON WIRELESS Being driven crazy by this useless company WALLINGFORD Connecticut

I sadly have verizon wireless. Every month I get told if I dont log into Pix Place they will delete all my media. YET when I try to log into the direct link they gave me VZWPIX.com IT NEVER WORKS! All it dopes is tells me to log in even when I am ALREADY LOGGED IN & then send me back to the pay my bill page.

I tried contacting these lowlifes & got the runaround from hell including being hung up on because I didnt agree with a rep that didnt know his A$$ from his face!

This is the WORST company for customer service EVER!

Fix your worthless website so I dont go in circles & get a headache everytime!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-WIRELESS/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06492/VERIZON-WIRELESS-Being-driven-crazy-by-this-useless-company-WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-1101417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON WIRELESS