- Report: #1171409
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: VERIZON WIRELESS
VERIZON WIRELESSNationwide USA
VERIZON WIRELESS, VERIZON WIRELESS ARE LIARS AND DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS pHONE SUPPORT Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Unfortunately I am not wanting to place this message on Verizon Wireless's site but I am needing to for the protection of other customers.
I have 2 totally separate Verizon Wireless accounts. For one of my accounts I have been a customer for over 18 years, in a 5 year average I have spent approximately $11,000 on service alone not including purchases. I have received a replacement certified like new phone which has been a nightmare. I have been dealing with family medical issues that lead me to sending back the defective phone back late. My Verizon account has got charged $499 for the phone not being sent back on time. The phone is a Droid 4 with keyboard in all reality that phone can be purchased almost as new for $200 but yet Verizon is charging me $499.
I have told Verizon since they will not be giving me the credit back on my Verizon Account than I need the phone mailed back to me. Verizon denied that request stating that they are unable to send the phone back and I still need to pay the $499. How is this in any way legal? How can a company charge for a phone that's in the companies possession? After 18 years being a customer doesn't at all do anything for me.
Fortunately there are many other carriers out there which is what im leaning towards. For the past 2 years and moving forward my experience with Verizon Wireless has substantially became worse. I am suggestion to all customers and potential customers to stay away from this company.
Verizon costs more than any other carrier including the worse customer service ever. The only one thing that they have that's good is the phone service as well. If you are rich and don't care about customer service go with Verizon. If you are like me that demands some respect and ethical background, lower monthly cost than proceed with ATT/T-Mobile even a prepaid service.
I know this message will not at all harm Verizon has they are a billion dollar company (They are a billion dollar company because people like me) that doesn't give a flying #%$^ about there customers. TRUST ME, DO NOT GET SERVICE. AT THIS TIME, I WILL BE DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE VERIZON WIRELESS PAY FOR ALL THERE MISTAKES SUCH AS
1. PERTAINING CHARGES FOR PHONE REPLACE: CALLED OVER 9 TIMES JUST FOR THIS ISSUE AND NONODY WAS ALE TO ANSWER WHY UNTIL THE 10TH TIME. I SWEAR TO EVERYONE, ON ONE OF THE CALLS I HAVE BEEN PLACED ON HOLD FROM 8:30pm UNTIL CLOSING WHICH WAS VERIZONS INTENT. BECAUSE OF THIS ONE ISSUE I HAVE SPENT OVER 24 HOURS ON THE PHONE.
2. SINCE I HAVE UNLIMITED DATA, VERIZON WIRELESS TREATS ME LIKE CRAP AND THEY ALWAYS TRY TO DO THINGS TO GET ME OFF OF THE UNLIMITED. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERIZON REPRESENATIVE STATED THAT I CAN LOWER MY DATA TO COMPENSATE FOR THE $499 CHARGE FOR THE PHONE REPLACEMENT.
3. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
4. ON SECOND ACCOUNT, VERIZON HAS OVER CHARGED ME FOR EQIIPMENT WHICH I WAS ACTUALLY NOTIFIED BY VERIZON THAT SOMEONE IN TELESALES HAS DONE SOME FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNR. AS OF TODAY THAT ISSUE STILL HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED
5. AFTER SPEAKLING TO MANAGER'S THEY WOULD STATE THAT THEY WILL CALLME BACK. NOT ONE OF THEM HAS EVER CALLED ME BACK.
6. VERIZON REPS ARE NOT CONSISTANT: DO TO THE FRAUD ISSUE ON MY ACCOUNT VERIZON WIRELESS HAS REQUESTED THAT I SEND THEM MY BANK STATEMENTS AND OTHER ITEMS. THIS REQUEST WAS SENT TO ME VIA EMAIL. COME TO FIND OUT VERIZON WIRELESS IS NOT ABLE TO ASK FOR P[ERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS THAT.
THERE IS MANY MORE ISSUES THAN ABOVE, IF I EXPLAIN IN DETAIL EVERY ISSUE I HAD WITH THEM IT WOULD TAKE ME HOURS. ONE THING, PEOPLE USUALLY DONT COMPLAIN IF SERVICE IS GOOD BUT WHEN ITS BAD THEY DO. I IN THE OTHER HAND AM NOT LIKE THAT, IN THE PAST OVER 2 YEARS AGO I WOULD WRITE GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT VERIZON WIRELESS AS SERVICE WAS GREAT. NOW FOR THE PAST 2 TYEARS ITS BEEN TERRIBILE, I CAN SAY ONE OF THE WORSE COMPANIES EVER DELT WITH.
I AM GOING TO OBTAIN SERVICE TO MAKE VERIZON ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYRTHING I WENT THROUGH INCLUDING ALL MY TIME SPENT DEALING WITH THEM, TRUST ME. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HAVE AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS I CAN CANCEL THERE SERVICE AS I WILL (WILL BE PORTING MY PHONE NUMBERS WITH ATT). IN MY EMPLOYMENT I KNOW OVER 30 PEOPLE WHICH MOST AND ALL RESPECT ME IN MANY WAYS, I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HAVE THEM CHANGE CARRIERS. I HAVE A VERY LARGE FAMILY AND I CAN SAY THAT I WILL HAVE ALL FAMILY MEMBERS CHANGE CARRIERS AS WELL.
I AM OBTAINING A LAWYER FOR MANY REASONS TOWARDS VERIZON WIRELESS, I WILL MAKE THEM PAY LEGALLY.
BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW VERIZON WIRELESS REPRESENATIVES MAKE REQUEST THATS NOT LEGAL TO DO SO.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Leblanc, Heather" <Heather.LeBlanc@verizonwireless.com>
Date: Jun 23, 2014 7:27 PM
Subject: FW: Heather from Verizon
To: "REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES"
I’m following up in regards to our conversation on Saturday. You were going to forward me the charges from your bank, so I can research on our end. Please let me know the amount you were charged, so I follow resolve the discrepancy.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON-WIRELESS/nationwide/VERIZON-WIRELESS-VERIZON-WIRELESS-ARE-LIARS-AND-DONT-CARE-ABOUT-CUSTOMERS-pHONE-SUPPORT-1171409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.