Complaint Review: VERIZON

• Updated: Sun, May 23, 2010

• Reported By: Larry — Gulf Shores Alabama USA
2110 S. McKenzie St Foley, Alabama United States of America

VERIZON Verizon Wireless Poor Phone Service and customer service Foley, Alabama

I have had Verizon for 3 years, with almost no service ( both cell and wireless internet)at my home. repeated complaints have brought a lot of promises but no action. Other than one of their engeneers verifying my complant. I can have service if I sit by my dining room window with the phone next to the glass, or go outside into my yard. Every time I have been in to talk  to management about the problem there is someone new there. Corporate is no better. They keep saying their sorry and are working on the problem. After 3 years I've had enough. Any one who ask about Verizon gets an ear full about their piss poor service,and don't give a damm attitude toward their customers. Come May of 2011, I will have a new carrier and will continue to tell the world about Verizon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2010 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON/Foley-Alabama-/VERIZON-Verizon-Wireless-Poor-Phone-Service-and-customer-service-Foley-Alabama-606339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON