Complaint Review: VERIZON

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

VERIZON Verizon scam rasie my verizon bill Richmond, Virginia

Verizon is a good and respectable company but there hiring sell contractors by the name of Global Business strategies and there are a few others ones that will ruining there business. Two guys came into my business claiming they were from Verizon and that they can save me money on my verizon bill. They look over my bill and said that i was paying too much for my DSl internet and my phone lines. They wrote up the paper work and the price that was on my contract was $249.93 two months later i get a bill for $400.93. i called verizon and ask them why my bill went up and they told me that i add 13 encrypted mail back up and security and put  unlimited calling and a line i don't even use. Verizon took all the charges off. The next day a girl came into my business claiming she was from verizon i told her that the last guy who came in here rasie my bill and that she doesn't for Verizon. Then she told me the truth that she works for a thrid party company that sell verizon. She told me most poeple who work in there office will raise your bill because that how they make money. I also ask other business owner about it and they told me very similar experiences with verizon sell contractors. if u own a business do not allow them to touch your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON/Richmond-Virginia-23060/VERIZON-Verizon-scam-rasie-my-verizon-bill-Richmond-Virginia-571252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON