Complaint Review: VERIZON

• Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:windsor Connecticut
VERIZON
verizon.com Internet U.S.A.

VERIZON put charges on my phone bill that I was unaware of. this went on for yrs Verizon.com Internet

I noticed charges on my bill that said OAN I did not order. They were billing me and I blame verizon because on the bill it says your phone won't be turned off it you don't pay this part of the bill. When I questioned them, they told me it was another company that they allow to bill through them (verizon bill) I had them take it off and return all my money. Now there is another charge I noticed, that I did not add to my bill. I am on Lifeline which is for low income people. I cannot afford additional charges. I did not put this on my bill and they are saying it has been on there for 7 yrs. They are going to take it off of my bill.(They said) but they will only give me three months of my money back. What should I do? Seek a Attorney?

Patty
windsor, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON/internet/VERIZON-put-charges-on-my-phone-bill-that-I-was-unaware-of-this-went-on-for-yrs-Verizonc-431615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON