Complaint Review: VERIZONwireless

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: paula vs goliath — picayune Mississippi USA
VERIZONwireless
4109 Hwy. 43 N picayune, Mississippi United States of America

VERIZONwireless Ruthless sales people, zero support, zero phone service, warehouse warranty rip-off procedure in place to steal from customers picayune, Mississippi

My phone service was crap from the beginning. I complained immediately. I had to go outside to use my phone, even then it dropped calls constantly.  I received 1,095.00 phone bill in Nov. 2011.  I was charged for 32 dropped calls.

I put in another request to release me from my contract due to no phone service. They want to work this out, so they sent me a release for a service person to come to my house so they can bill me for it.  What is he going to do....wave a magic wand! Disgusting!

I was harassed for a warranty phone.  I didn't owe them a phone. My husband was sold a new contract and bought a new phone, instead of using his warranty. Congrats to the sales vultures who took advantage of him.

I was billed for the warranty phone I didn't owe them.  I sent them my husbands broke phone and the new one not activated.  Although, they couldn't find the phones. The new line was activated in their warehouse!

The warehouse has a basket of junk without batteries they will send you and bill you for.  I now have$878.98 in collections. I tried to work this out, but my phone kept dropping the calls!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZONwireless/picayune-Mississippi-39466/VERIZONwireless-Ruthless-sales-people-zero-support-zero-phone-service-warehouse-warran-1002667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZONwireless