Complaint Review: VERSA TALK COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2005

• Reported By:Newark Ohio
VERSA TALK COMMUNICATIONS
5414 W. CRENSHAW ST. TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

VERSA TALK COMMUNICATIONS ripoff Took money out of my account 4 times I don't know how they got my account information I want it stoped Tampa Florida

These people took money out of my account with out my O.K.I Don't know who these people are or how they got the information about my account.

I called the phone number the bank gave to me to talk to someone but got computorized voices so I followed the steps to cancel but that didn't stop them DEc. to March they have took out 29.95.I want it stoped. I will do what I have to to stop these people.

Judy
Newark, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2005 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERSA-TALK-COMMUNICATIONS/TAMPA-Florida-33634/VERSA-TALK-COMMUNICATIONS-ripoff-Took-money-out-of-my-account-4-times-I-dont-know-how-the-133797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERSA TALK COMMUNICATIONS