Complaint Review: VGC Corporatin of America

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Iveth — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
VGC Corporatin of America
3403 NW 82nd Ave. Suite 260 Miami, Florida United States of America

VGC Corporatin of America All Dreams Vacations--- I'm a victim of this "company" They told me back on Oct. 2009 I had win by answering a question right a trip to Cancun,Disney World,DisneyCalifornia & Napa Valley also that I h This "company" stoled from me $324.99 back in Oct. 2009. They told me I had win 4 trip, that I only had to pay the tax. So I paid them. Miami Florida

I'm a victim of VGC Corporation of America, All Dreams Vacations. They told me back in Oct. 2009, that I had win 4 trips with my family by answering a question right that came out on TV. from the TeleMundo channel, this trips were to Cancun Mexico. Disney World, Disney in California & Napa Valley. With the hotel 3 nights & 4 days. Also that I had 2 years to use this trips but I only had to pay tax. So Paid $324.99 to this people, then went I called to make my reservations the phone number they gave me was disconected and they have no webside or anything. I just want my money back. I have the prove that they sent me of my payment. Please Help me. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VGC-Corporatin-of-America/Miami-Florida-33122/VGC-Corporatin-of-America-All-Dreams-Vacations-Im-a-victim-of-this-company-They-told-970988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VGC Corporatin of America