Complaint Review: VI Lane Kennels-Vicki And Ben James

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Carmel Indiana
VI Lane Kennels-Vicki And Ben James
Old State Rd. 32 BLOOMINGTON, Indiana U.S.A.

VI Lane Kennels-Vicki And Ben James, Backyard Breeder Selling Sick Dogs!!! VICKI AND BEN JAMES ARE BREEDING ANS SELLING GENETICALLY SICK DOGS FROM THEIR BACK-YARD-BREEDING KENNEL: I AM A HEARTBROKEN VICTIM. BLOOMINGTON Indiana

I purchased a King Charles approx. 2 years ago from Vicki James. Her birthdate was 12/31/07. Shayna was was the joy of my life. However, I should have known better as I could immediately see that all website photos were not taken at Vicki's filthy and stinken house. There was a small shack next to her home with barking dogs. I wad not allowed to see parent dogs or litter mates except one other female. She lied to me about the puppies being vet checked and registration papers were never mailed in as originally indicated.

About 1 year ago, my dog began to have a permanent head tilt, and gradually began to walk crooked as well. I have been told that she will probably die soon from 2 neurological genetic diseases. In order to get her the best care possible, I had to make a totally selfless decsion and turn over to the local (Indianapolis) Cavalier Rescue Group to be funded taken to Ohio State University to see a veterinarian that specializes in Cavalier diseases. At this point I know that my 2 year old dog is in pain, has to eat her food laying on the floor, and we have been torn apart. he has either or both diseases: Syringomyelia known as SM (no cure) and Primary Secretory Otitis Media known as PSOM- she most likely suffers from both. These breeders must be shut down!!

I have alerted Cavalier Rescue groups as much as I can, and only wish I could organize a class action suit against these two cruel people and shut them down. It iwas so hard to see my dog suffer, and I can't describe giving her away permanently only hoping she can get some help that I could never afford.

Helen N
Carmel, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VI-Lane-Kennels-Vicki-And-Ben-James/BLOOMINGTON-Indiana/VI-Lane-Kennels-Vicki-And-Ben-James-Backyard-Breeder-Selling-Sick-Dogs-VICKI-AND-BEN-J-446938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VI Lane Kennels-Vicki And Ben James